Summer Internship Program
Real Work Experience: There won’t be any fake work assignments at MHFI. From day one you will be fully immersed in a business area that will rely on you as a productive member of the team. You will receive challenging projects, with a manager overseeing your work. You will receive ongoing feedback as well as a formal evaluation at mid-summer and at the end of your internship.
Personal and Professional Development: We want you to learn and grow during your time at MHFI. This means being exposed to all areas of our business, industry, culture, and the company as a whole. We also want to ensure you use this time to hone your individual skill set – particularly in the areas of problem-solving, communication and technical skills. We’ll provide formal training opportunities during the summer, in addition to the informal ones that will present themselves daily through your supervisors and mentor.
Opportunity to Build Relationships: When you join MHFI for the summer, you become one of us. We will make sure you have the opportunity to build a network from day one, when you meet both your manager and your mentor. You will also be able to maintain a relationship with the recruiter who helped bring you here. You’ll be exposed to senior leaders at the company through your day-to-day work, and through our intern speaker series. We will also encourage you to network with your fellow interns through social gatherings.
Requirements to participate in the 2013 Summer Intern Program
- Fully matriculated student working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited university
- Rising Junior or Senior status; Graduate Students (Undergrad
- students must maintain minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Certain opportunities require specific major and/or technical skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country where the internship is based
Identify internship position onlinePlease review our complete list of available summer internship positions online at our jobs page. There you can apply on line for the position(s) in which you are most interested. We ask that students apply to no more than 3 separate summer internship positions.
Our process is simple:
- Create and submit your profile (resume and cover letter) on our website
- Your credentials will be reviewed
- If selected, you will be notified. First round interviews take place either on campus or over the phone
- If selected, final round interviews are face-to-face in our offices
- Much of our communication happens via email, so make sure you give us a current email address in your application