McGraw Hill Financial is a leader in credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics for the global capital and commodity markets. McGraw Hill Financial’s businesses are:
- Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services helps investors and market participants manage risk through credit ratings, research and analytics.
- Financial professionals turn to S&P Capital IQ for high-value content across all asset classes.
- Investors use the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and thousands of other indices produced by S&P Dow Jones Indices across asset classes to measure and monitor global markets.
- Traders, risk managers, analysts and industry leaders use Platts' price assessments and insights to enable informed decision-making across energy, petrochemical, metals markets and agriculture markets.
- Companies from more than a dozen industries turn to J.D. Power's quality and customer satisfaction research for actionable consumer insights to help produce better products and services.