McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets.
We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. Our independent credit ratings, indices, analytics, price assessments and research provide clients with the essential intelligence to manage risk and identify opportunities to grow.
These offerings are essential to clients and are deeply embedded in their business processes and workflows.
McGraw Hill Financial was created in May 2013 after the sale of McGraw-Hill Education to Apollo Global Management, LLC was completed.
To promote sustainable growth by bringing transparency and insights to the global capital and commodity markets.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all our dealings.
- Transparency: We are committed to transparency in our products and services and to bringing transparency to the capital markets.
- Fairness: We are committed to the highest standards of fairness and impartiality with our clients, partners and colleagues.
We promote a culture that is results-oriented and serves clients in a responsible and innovative way.
McGraw Hill Financial increased revenue by 13% in 2012. We have a long record of building fast-growing businesses:
- From 1986 to 2011, revenue from S&P’s index business grew by a compound annual growth rate of 29%.
- From 1994 to 2011, Platts’ revenue increased by a compound annual growth rate of 12%.
- From 1994 to 2011, Standard & Poor’s produced a compounded annual growth rate in revenue of 12%.
McGraw Hill Financial is poised for future growth by expanding its integrated solutions, distribution channels, global footprint, targeted acquisitions and its scalable capabilities. Visit our Investor Relations page for more.